Child Support Arrearage

Applicants for a license or renewal who indicate in their application that they have a child support obligation must provide the following:

a) Indicate how many months are they in arrearage?
b) Are they currently subject to and in compliance with any repayment agreement?
c) Are they the subject of a child support related subpoena/warrant? (If the applicant answers yes, they must provide documentation showing proof of current payments or an approved repayment plan from the appropriate state child support agency.)