Company License Annual Renewals
Beginning with the upcoming renewal period effective January – March 1, 2017, renewal notices for annual company licenses and invoices will be sent via electronic mail. Please ensure your company’s contact information is current with the Division. Complete and submit the following AddressChange form, if necessary.
Stay tuned for a mailing slated for mid-December 2016, which will provide more information about a convenient, new way to update your company contact information through the web, utilizing our upcoming Company Address Portal. The Division of Insurance will also provide updated information on this page regarding the Company Address Portal launch. Keep this page bookmarked and check back soon.
Annual Renewal Fees and the Fund for Insurance Administration and Enforcement Fees are based upon the type of organization. All annual renewals (with the exception of Service Contract Providers) are due on March 1st. If March 1st falls on a Federal holiday or a weekend, the filings are due the next business day. Invoices will be sent in January. Please return a copy of your invoice with payment.
As of the 78th (2015) Legislative session, the NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners) Assessment Fee has been eliminated and the Division of Insurance will no longer be sending out invoices pertaining to the Assessment Fee.
- Renewals Fee Chart
- Accredited Reinsurers Annual Renewal
- Risk Purchasing Group Annual Renewal
- Foreign Risk Retention Group Annual Renewal
- Medical Discount Plan Annual Renewal
- Motor Club Annual Renewal
- Premium Finance Co Annual Renewal
- Rate Service Organization Annual Renewal
- Certificate of Assuming Reinsurer - Form AR1
- HMO Calculation of Reserve for Insolvency
- Prepaid Limited Health Service Renewal Checklist