A person must hold a Producer license if they sell, solicit or negotiate insurance of any class in Nevada; or they are an officer, director, employee, subsidiary or affiliate of an insurer who sell, solicit or negotiate insurance. 

The links below and on the left menu provide additional information for business entities and individuals wishing to become licensed as a producer.  For any questions please contact the Division's Producer Licensing section at (775) 687-0700, option 2.  

Business Entities